Friday, May 22, 2015

This week's featured store is ChildrensCandyKC!  This is such a cute shop for head/hair accessories for babies and little girls.  I mean, how precious is this?

What I really liked about this shop was the variety they had.  They have special fancy ones for flower girls, really cute newborn ones, and some sporty looking ones.
Here is one of their beautiful flower girl headpieces:

They even have a selection of patriotic headbands which really caught my eye.

I absolutely love this one!  Just in time for the Fourth of July that is coming up!  (Would go lovely with my Fourth of July romper sets)
I really liked that they used children and babies so you, the buyer, could actually see them being worn (it also added to the cuteness factor).  The other really nice thing...their prices!  They are more than reasonable.  The other nice thing?  The processing time!  Only 2-3 days to handcraft the head pieces and then they are ready to be shipped (might be different for custom made items, which they also offer).  Please, show this shop some love and stop on by to see all of the other pieces they have to offer!  Let them know that I sent you too! 

I wish everyone a very happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend!  Remember the real meaning of this weekend and please say a prayer or two for the families of those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for us.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment