Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday Wisdom

What a busy Wednesday! I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and write.  On Monday, I promised to share the results I received when I made a few quick changes to the titles of my products.

First, take a look at these stats:






Pretty sad right?  Now take a look at these:







Improvement right?!  I still have a ways to go to figuring out the SEO world, but I think I'm on my way! What did I do?  I tweaked my titles a bit.  For example, my rompers that I have been making for the Fourth of July, were originally titled "Fourth of July Baby Girl Romper".  I tweaked the title by adding a couple of tags and the new title is " Fourth of July Baby Romper, Patriotic, Baby Girl One Piece, Infant Romper". When I added a few of my tags into my titles, my views went from 35 views in 4 days to 133 views in 4 days!!!!  That's almost 4 times as many views in the same amount of time!  Crazy, right?!

Tip of the week:  Incorporate some of your tags into your titles.  (Not ALL of your tags, just a few).  I'm so excited about this.  Go ahead and try it.  What do you have to lose?  Share your results!  I'm excited to see everyone's results with this small simple change.

Stay tuned to Friday when I will feature another small shop!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment